or renew your membership
To submit by post, print the form below along with attached check for membership contribution, and return to AFNU – 26, avenue Charles Floquet – 75007 PARIS, FR.
By credit card:
Individual: 50 euros/year (regular membership) ; 15 euros/year (students and adults under the age of 26).
Benefactor: from 100 to 500 euros/year ;
Partner company: from 1000 to 5000 euros/year ;
Sponsoring company: from 5000 to 10.000 euros/year ;
Major sponsor company: up to 10.000 euros/year.
Companies and members at the benefactor level will be featured on AFNU’s website and at all AFNU events. Select benefits are also offered based on members’ involvement in activities of the Association.
Our Charter: AFNU members commit themselves to never harm the values of the United Nations, and to never undermine the image and reputation of our Association.
Membership (individual or company level) is subject to the agreement of the Executive Committee.
The French Association for the United Nations (AFNU - UNA France) is an association under French law 1901, recognized for public utility, with its headquarters in Paris. AFNU proposes regularly trainee position.
- Provide administrative assistance to AFNU
- Update website
- Development and dissemination of AFNU materials and updates on social networks
- Monitor current events of the United Nations
- Help organise AFNU events
- Write notes and reports on behalf of AFNU
- Draft weekly press review
- High level of French required
- Knowledge of French, European and/or international administrations
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organisational capacity and ability to summarise information
- Communications skills
Required: BAC +4/5 (graduate level), specialized Master in International Relations or International Law. Previous internship experience in the UN or a humanitarian NGO is an asset.
If interested, please send your application and cover letter to:
Worldwide United Nations Associations
Newspapers on global news
French Think-tanks in law and International Relations
Any questions, call us at : 00 33 (0) 6 88 99 95 79 or send us a message using the form below.
Head Office 26 avenue Charles Floquet, 75007 Paris
Tel: 00 33 (0)6 88 99 95 79