Mission and Ambition
AFNU’s activities are based on the following principles:
- Informing the public opinion about the United Nations and international relations.
- Promoting United Nations, its goals, principles and values among civil society, in particular to youth and students.
- Being a place of reflection and research on the organization of international society and global responses to the major challenges of the planet.
- Acting as a force of proposal towards public authorities and international bodies.
- Bringing together institutions and associations working in the field of the United Nations as well as diplomats, national and international civil servants, researchers and journalists working on the subject.
- Cooperating with the United Nations Associations either on a bilateral basis or within the framework of the World Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA).